become a client Advisor with these 10 tips
1. Client Value - Make your client the #1 priority
2. Professionalism - Put your clients interests in front of your own. Do not bring your drama to the clients service. The client should hear "It is all about YOU not me."
3. Credibility - The quality, capability, or power of being believable. It is not about being a know it all but passionate to find the answer.
4. Respect - Listen to the clients needs and genuinely desire to improve the clients well being.
5. In it for the long haul - Research shows that is can cost up to 30 times as much to get a new client as it does to keep an existing one. It pays to stay close to your clients. So you know their exact needs, today and tomorrow. Your aim is to be irriplaceable as their supplier.
*The Chartered Institute of Marketing
6. Reliable - Do what you say you are going to do. Clients need to know they can count on you.
7. Relational - Connect to your client with skill, warmth, authenticity and compassion.
8. Passionate and Enthusiastic - Be excited about the services and products you offer. It will rub off onto the client. Be interested and eager to assist the needs of the client.
9. Understand the clients underlying issues - Dig deep, ask questions and listen to what the client is saying.
10. Be Authentic - "Be yourself everyone else is taken" Oscar Wilde Authentic leadership does not come from your title or from the size of your paycheck. Instead, this form of leadership comes from your being and the person you are. *University of Oregon
Being authentic is about guiding others with sincerity.
Being a Trusted Advisor will:
Simplify your efforts
Multiply your profits
Increase your success and longevity in the industry
Build and maintain a loyal client base
Lower marketing costs
Become exclusive to YOU
Will trust you in deciding what is best
Rely on your recommendation for products and even beyond into other spa services